I rewatched LOL because there were a few things that really started to bother me. I don’t know if anyone else ever notices these things but I always seem to and they just bug me.
1. At the beginning of the movie, when Lola sends a text to her mother that says (((( HUGS )))) The date says Sunday August 1st 6:36 <— if I remember right (maybe I’m wrong) she was at school that day.
2. At the end of the movie where she sends her mom a (((( HUGS )))) text, the phone says Friday July 30 9:18 <—- interesting that she sent a the text 2 days BEFORE the other at the beginning and then the fact that she’s still in school at the end of July.
^^^^ YES I understand, it’s just a movie and little things like that can not be changed, but really, it does bother me.
3. When Kyle has his blackberry and right before he sneaks it back into the drawer (before his dad walks in) his phone says Monday December 2… I couldn’t see the rest of it. May have to double check. BUT my thought is…why is he doing homework over winter break?? Unless he had a big assignment or something…because most schools are not open until January.
4. When they’re on the plane, Lola’s ear pods are in the wrong ears. (I know this because the volume control is on the LEFT and not on the right) Then when Kyle comes to sit by her, they are switched.
^^^ Yet again, little detail, but it bothers me
5. For most of the notebook shots, Lola is wearing the same clothes.
6. She wears a lot of the same clothes over and over again. The red plaid shirt and that white tank that is ripped in the front.
7. At the end of the movie, when her mom sends her the text message (((( HUGS )))) I noticed that her phone has an iPod app on it. <— I’ve only owned one iPhone in my life, so I don’t know if past phones have had the iPod app, OR if that is only something found on the iPod itself? I really couldn’t tell ya.
Alright, there ya go. If anyone can answer the iPod app question for me that would be great!